The ASICS Kepler Challenge Mountain Run is described as "the jewel in NZ's mountain running calendar", while it's sister event the ASICS Luxmore Grunt is equally respected. Both events are organized by a voluntary committee with the support, on race day, of approximately 200 Te Anau residents. This gives the event a truly "community" feel. The 2015 edition will take place on Saturday December 5th.
For this year's event, competitors will get to enjoy GU Energy Hydration at the drink stations located at all major checkpoints. To celebrate our involvement, GU Energy New Zealand is pleased to be able to offer 1 entry into this SOLD OUT event. For your chance to win, simply tell us in the form of a comment beneath the competition Facebook post how many calories there are in a single serving of GU Brew Electrolyte Mix. Click here to find the answer.
See below for full competition terms & conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all eligible New Zealand residents. GU Energy retailers, employees of Allsports Distribution Ltd, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition runs from 3rd November to 6th November 2015.
- To enter, you must answer the question: How many calories are there in a single serving of GU Brew Electrolyte Mix? Your answer must be in the form of a comment beneath the Facebook competition post.
- There is a total prize pool of 1 x entry into either the 2015 ASICS Kepler Challenger OR the ASICS Luxmore Grunt.
- GU Energy New Zealand (Allsports Distribution Ltd) reserves the right to substitute all or part of the prize without warning.
- Only the persons who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (“the Winner”).
- The prizes will be drawn by random generation at the conclusion of the promotion period. The prize draw will be made on or after Friday 6th November at 12pm.
- Winners will be announced on the GU Energy New Zealand Website, Facebook & Twitter pages. GU Energy New Zealand (Allsports Distribution Ltd) will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner. Where a winner does not respond to the notice within 48 hours, their prize will be redrawn.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to claim the prize on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies GU Energy New Zealand (Allsports Distribution Ltd) in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all travel, accommodation, insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
- By participating, entrants grant GU Energy New Zealand (Allsports Distribution Ltd) exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- GU Energy New Zealand (Allsports Distribution Ltd) reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process of attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries and information received by GU Energy New Zealand (Allsports Distribution Ltd) is treated as confidential.